For the first time the US open was held in a non-East Coast location and marking an end an era for Stratton Mountain.
Without getting all nostalgic on ya’s, Vail Colorado, the new home for the second biggest snowboard contest on the calendar turned on the goods supplying a solid slope coarse and super pipe. Unfortunatly the Slope event was hampered with snowy, low light conditions which kept runs variations down a bit.
Check out the winning runs in each category.
Do you have any news or videos you want to see on Aussiesnowboard.com?
Simply email us the info at AussieSnowboard@gmail.com
Powered by Facebook Comments
- FEATURE: Oakley Airbrake Goggle Review
- VIDEO: Dragon X Northern Heights Party
- VIDEO: Scotty James Red bull Spring Camp
- VIDEO: There Goes…Japan
- VIDEO: Stuck
- VIDEO: Dragon at Super Park 17
- EXCLUSIVE: Northern Heights Presented by Carlton Dry- Episode 4 Japan Powder
- EXCLUSIVE: Northern Heights Presented By Carlton Dry EPISODE 3: LOON MOUNTAIN
- VIDEO: ESS- Flux Billy Jam 2013
- FEATURE: Introducing SHRED RESCUE