Style Wars warms up in Falls Creek, with all the riders getting used to the XXL features before the actual event. Most of the riders spent the day warming up with their “stock” tricks, saving the show stoppers for the contest.
Here’s a few raw clips of the practice day to give you guys a feel of what the event will be like.
With what looks like the best set up for Style Wars we’ve seen be sure to check back for the full event video, and results over the coming days.
Do you have any news or videos you want to see on Aussiesnowboard.com?
Simply email us the info at AussieSnowboard@gmail.com
Powered by Facebook Comments
- FEATURE: Oakley Airbrake Goggle Review
- VIDEO: Dragon X Northern Heights Party
- VIDEO: Scotty James Red bull Spring Camp
- VIDEO: There Goes…Japan
- VIDEO: Stuck
- VIDEO: Dragon at Super Park 17
- EXCLUSIVE: Northern Heights Presented by Carlton Dry- Episode 4 Japan Powder
- EXCLUSIVE: Northern Heights Presented By Carlton Dry EPISODE 3: LOON MOUNTAIN
- VIDEO: ESS- Flux Billy Jam 2013
- FEATURE: Introducing SHRED RESCUE