Australian Dane Tiene flies into Christchurch from Sydney. The crew then make their way to the centre of Christchurch before testing out a kiwi classic – the nutcracker ropetow. Staying up at Mount Olympus club field the boys find some of Canterbury’s finest shreddable terrain. Ben Comber, Stef Zeestraten and Nick Hyne show Dane exactly why Mount Olympus and the Canterbury region has gained such a fine reputation.
Do you have any news or videos you want to see on Aussiesnowboard.com?
Simply email us the info at AussieSnowboard@gmail.com
Powered by Facebook Comments
- FEATURE: Oakley Airbrake Goggle Review
- VIDEO: Dragon X Northern Heights Party
- VIDEO: Scotty James Red bull Spring Camp
- VIDEO: There Goes…Japan
- VIDEO: Stuck
- VIDEO: Dragon at Super Park 17
- EXCLUSIVE: Northern Heights Presented by Carlton Dry- Episode 4 Japan Powder
- EXCLUSIVE: Northern Heights Presented By Carlton Dry EPISODE 3: LOON MOUNTAIN
- VIDEO: ESS- Flux Billy Jam 2013
- FEATURE: Introducing SHRED RESCUE