So its just past the half way mark in the Analogs, design unlikely features competition, where average riders get a chance to design a feature for perishers park, here are some of the features that have been submitted already. There are a few “interesting” submissions along with some other really great ideas.
“the Draino” by Adam Moretti
“The DOCK” by Louis Macindoe
“the Double Elbow Wallride” by Alex Kruse
Head over to the ANALOG page to submit an entry!
Do you have any news or videos you want to see on NZsnowboard.com?
Simply email us the info at AussieSnowboard@gmail.com
Powered by Facebook Comments
- VIDEO: Charles Beckinsale in Whistler
- FEATURE: Oakley Airbrake Goggle Review
- VIDEO: Dragon X Northern Heights Party
- VIDEO: Scotty James Red bull Spring Camp
- VIDEO: There Goes…Japan
- VIDEO: Stuck
- VIDEO: Dragon at Super Park 17
- EXCLUSIVE: Northern Heights Presented by Carlton Dry- Episode 4 Japan Powder
- EXCLUSIVE: Northern Heights Presented By Carlton Dry EPISODE 3: LOON MOUNTAIN
- VIDEO: ESS- Flux Billy Jam 2013